FAQ’S – Frequently Asked Questions
Go Jute Limited
1. Is printing on Jute the same as printing on other materials?
Due to the nature of the material, printing onto Jute is slightly different to printing most other materials due to its open weave. Fine detail will not print well.
2. Can I see a visual of my bag before I place an order?
Our creative design team have years of experience and are able to advise and also produce visuals for you to see how your finished bags will look.
3. Can I print edge to edge?
Bags which are being ordered from our factory in India can be printed up to the edge, this is made possible because the panels are printed before being sewn together. Bags which are being ordered from stock can only be printed to a certain size, the size will depend on the style of bag.
4. What colours work best when designing and printing on Jute?
On the natural coloured bags we recommend stronger colours as this will show up far better, shading and fine detail is not possible.
5. How small can text go? Is there a set minimum font size?
Text size should be no smaller than 28pt in order for this to be legible. Standard text is also better to use than italic and script typefaces.
6. How can I supply you with artwork? What format works best?
Artwork needs to be as high resolution as possible. Low resolution artwork becomes pix-elated and not usually possible to use. Minimum resolution is 300 dpi, although we would prefer 600 dpi.
File formats are usually best provided in the following :-
Vector Image (Adobe eps, pdf or illustrator or corel draw)
Bitmap Image (Adobe photoshop eps, tif, jpg, bmp or paintshop pro)